Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You know its spring when

there are happily shrieking and yipping tiny kids in the p-patch(community garden) downstairs..

As the weather gets warmer and sunnier.. every wednesday or thursday, a bunch of kids come in a line and then start running around and shrieking in the garden and the lawn! :) they r a bunch of cuties on a sunny day!

I was going through a cousins wedding album who recently got married. All weddings so end up in the Bidayee(sending of the bride) and everyone cries even if they are going next door :) . Thats an indian wedding for ya. I remember my own wedding and I dint cry till I was already in the car and the car started moving away. I think then it hit me, oh god I am married!.. and then i dint stop for 2 days. I have no clue why :) Just the whole event, occasion and people's emotions around you I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment