Here are some cruelty free and mostly vegan products and brands that we use and some we have tried at home
- Toothpaste: Toms of Maine, Kiss my Face, Jason
- Soaps: Hugo Naturals, Burts Bees, Kiss my Face, Toms of Maine, wholefoods local vegan bars
- Shampoos and Conditioners and hair products: Avalon, Jason, Yes to Carrots, Burts Bees, Organix, Paul Mitchell
- Face wash, moisturising creams, scrubs: Burts bees, Queen Helene, Beauty without cruelty, Avalon, Jason
- Cosmetics: Urban Decay, Mary Kay, Afterglow.. complete list here http://www.leapingbunny.org/color.php
- Home Cleaning, Dish, Laundry, Bathroom, Carpet: Method, Seventh Generation.
- Chewie's grooming: Paul Mitchell. Halo
Whenever you think of getting any of your usual daily use products.. think about chewie or coco, living life in a tiny lab, and high concentrations of products being out in their eyes and on their skin,, till they go blind or die of the pain.
Animal testing is totally obsolete and unnecessary. There are several alternatives like testing in a tiny petri dish of cells..to ensure the safety of products. Read about them here. http://caat.jhsph.edu/ or here http://www.livingcrueltyfree.com/alternatives-to-animal-testing/
Complete guide to shopping cruelty free http://www.leapingbunny.org/shopping.php