Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snowy Thursday

A bit jittery and depressed today..
Every random friend I look up , I only see their normal, happy and pretty lives. Kids, jobs, vacations..
I should probably stop looking people up:) And not everyone shares the downs if any. Thats what we do best.. Share the joys and hide the suffering.
I should get back to planning my bread and writing to people about pet adoptions and such..! Gotta keep myself occupied even if its not all fun!. One of those days when I have to snap myself out of feeling yuck.. very few of these type of days.. but there are some...

Chewie, come here and give me a hug! I still have this fluffy sleepy hugger and a cute hubbs who will be here to shower me with more hugs soon.. And I am still doing much more than so many people who have the capability to, but choose not to, do some good!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and hang in there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it! Every person has his/her share of joys and sorrows in life and what they show is the happy side. nothing is constant so if good times don't last forever then neither do the tough times so keep your chin up and be happy for the blessings in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so strong Richa! This will be gone before you know it. Like you said, we all hide our sorrows, don't we? Hang in there

    ReplyDelete