Friday, January 21, 2011

Its that day of the week again!

And I finally remembered to fix my Recipe Index on the cooking blog ! Heres the index now!
http://hobbyandmore.blogspot.com/p/recipe-index_21.html
Chewie is sleeping away beside me. I can hear his calm and regular breathing. He is such a cuddle bug. His hair is growing away to fluffdom and he needs a good brushing this week to remove the tangles!
What next.. make facebook pages for the blogs.. I think I am gonna get the wrist pain again. I need to find a good office chair( the one without wheels) and sit in the home office on the ergonomic keyboard.. 


I like it when hubbs gets in touch and responds almost immediately. of course dont like it, if there are any delays in meetings, elevators and people not letting him go! He is my safe person after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment