Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday contruction

Jack hammers and drills... gaah..
when will the construction here stop.. let me guess.. never.. its either the railroad or the viaduct or something else.. All to probably kick start the economy with more and more construction jobs since last few months.. need a sound proof home.. dint like the noise cancelling headphones.. too heavy and make my ears too hot!

Also realized yesterday, that after being out of the professional loop for 4 years, my definition of political correctness has become stagnant and did not upgrade to what it should be after 4 more years of professional exposure.. it is amazing that hubbs can talk more politically correct than me now:) He has grown so much in the last few years, that I am so immensely proud of him... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment