• 1 pound of cheese = 10 pounds of milk
• 1 gallon of ice cream = 12 pounds of milk
• 1 pound of butter = 21.1 pounds of milk
• 1 pound of ghee(clarified butter) needs about 28 pounds of milk
• Americans eat the equivalent of 10 acres of pizza every day! Americans eat an average of 29 pounds of cheese every year—over a lifetime that’s more than a ton of cheese
• Average U.S. cow produces 53 pounds of milk= 6.2 gallons a day.
• Cows eat over 90 pounds of food each day
• Cows drink over 35 gallons of water every day, in the summer time that is sometimes