* 6.6 pounds of grain -> 2.2 pounds of chicken meat -> makes only 35.2 servings
* 6.6 pounds of grain -> 84.5 servings of food
* Half of the worlds grains and Soy beans are fed to farmed animals. The argument that vegans eat more soy.... really.
* The food production would have to increase internationally by 70% to feed the world population in 2050
* Bringing the meat consumption of the US down to what it was in 2000(82.5 pounds per person per year), will free up 400 million tons of grain for human consumption. -> can satisfy caloric needs of 1 billion people!
Stats from VegNews.